22 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING!!!

I hope that you enjoyed my 31 Days of Halloween! By how many views (over 50,000) and how many pins (over 1000)... I think you did!



Here is the 22 Days of Thanksgiving! More suggestions for Thanksgiving crafts, activities and snacks can be found on my Thanksgiving Pinterest board, here. There are even a couple of recipes for making that dinner extra yummy!

Crafts:

Leaf Art


Food/Drinks:











Make Hot Apple Cidar



Activities:

Go for a Hayride




 Have a Neighborhood  Turkey Bowl

Need some more ideas, check them out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover