DIY HALLOWEEN CANDY JARS!!!

I have a confession.

I own a Cricut Expressions. I've owned it for 5 years. I've used it less than a handful of times. But this year, I'm changing that. And I'm starting today.

I have another confession.

I love cute, inexpensive crafts and this whole thing, candy included was less than $8.

Each dish was $1. Candy and marshmallows were about $4. And the vinyl I used was about $1's worth, if that.


If you know where I can find green candy I would love to know! Finding this took me about 4 or 5 different stores. I only bought one box, but it wasn't enough. Well, there were more but a few little fingers managed to find there way inside the Frankenstein dish before the pictures were snapped... okay some big fingers made it in there too!

This candy is the Sugar Babies - Carmel Apple. I found it at the Dollar Store for... you guessed it, $1!


The face was cut free hand. The one bad thing about the Cricut is all the dang cartridges.

The pumpkin dish had to be filled with nothing other than candy pumpkins!


The ghost was the simplest one to do! Luckily, I had the shapes cartridge, three ovals and it's done!

Marshmallows make the best and simplest way to fill the ghost.


And if you are like me and prefer not having candy in your home too early, filling it with tissue paper will help until the candy is bought!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover